Versa Spa Sunless Tanning Booth
Preparation & Maintenance
- Shower and lightly exfoliate before tanning. Do not injure the skin with rough exfoliation.
- Shave before your tanning session
- Skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed. Do not apply moisturizers, deodorants, anti-per spirants, oils or makeup before your tanning appointment. They can effect tan development.
- On rainy days use an umbrella.
- Remove jewelry before being sprayed.
- Style hair off of the face and neck. Use clips, pony tail holder, etc.
- Do not swim, sweat, bath or exercise for at least 8 hours – plan accordingly.
- If you chose the bronze solution, you may want to wear dark loose fitting clothing for 8 hours, while tan is developing.
- Do not exercise, sweat, swim or bathe for at least 6-8 hours.
- After 6-8 hours, shower normally, and do not use exfoliates or abrasives.
- Some cosmetic color will wash off in the shower. That is normal. It is just the bronzer in the spray, the DHA is still developing on your skin.
- Pat dry with a towel, do not rub dry.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after showering on damp skin; Use approved Glow Sunless moisturizers.
- Apply a moisturizer twice a day. You can apply extender. Be sure to scrub palms after applying tan extender.
- Avoid manually exfoliating skin. Also some products can cause faster fading. These include bar soaps, Alcohol based products such as toners and astringents, acne cleansers or products that cause exfoliation such as AHAs, BHAs, Retin-A etc.